CLICK HERE FOR UKTV PREMIUM RATE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHICH ALSO APPLY TO THIS PRIZE DRAW) AND WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR ISSUES WITH THIS PRIZE DRAW.
1- NAME OF PRIZE DRAW: UKTV Multi-Channel Prize Draw 15 January 2015 (the "Prize Draw")
2- PRIZE DRAW ENTRY: To take part in the Prize Draw entrants must submit their response either by SMS/Text or post.
3- PRIZE DRAW PERIOD: The Prize Draw will be open for SMS/text and postal entries at 14:00 on 15 January 2014 and close at 10:00 on 26 February 2015 for SMS/text entries and on 3 March 2015 for postal entries (the "Prize Draw Period") with the winner being drawn within 7 days of the closing date for postal entries (the "Draw Date"). Any entries received outside of the Prize Draw Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid but you may still be charged for the entry where costs apply.
4- PRIZE There will be one (1) prize which consists of:
(i) One (1) trip to the Seychelles for two (2) people for seven (7) nights, staying full board at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa on Silhouette Island in a King Beach Front Villa including the following: Return economy class flights from London Heathrow to Seychelles International airport, return airport transfers by group bus to Labriz jetty and then group boat trip to Silhouette Island, seven nights, staying full board at Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa in a beach front deluxe bungalow with private terrace, a one (1) hour massage for two (2) people in the Silhouette Spa and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre-existing medical conditions),
(ii) £1,000 cash (together the "Prize").
In addition, element (i) of the Prize (a trip to the Seychelles for two (2) people) is subject to the following restrictions:
- The Prize winner must be a resident of the United Kingdom
- The Prize winner will have to supply the Prize Provider with a copy of its driving licence or passport as proof of age.
- The Prize must be accepted within twenty eight (28) days of receipt of prize confirmation otherwise the Prize will be deemed forfeit. Extensions to the validity of the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Prize Provider and UKTV.
- The Prize winner will be required to sign and complete a winner information and prize acceptance form, which will be sent to him/her by the Prize Provider and to enable Prize Provider to fulfil its prize.
- The Prize winner must book their trip within twenty eight (28) days of the date it receives confirmation it has won the Prize and at least twelve (12) weeks in advance of its preferred departure date or the Prize may be forfeit.
- The Prize winner must have access to a personal email account and bank account.
- No alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, UKTV and the Prize Provider reserve the right to change the Prize due to circumstances beyond their control or to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
- The Prize winner and their companion must be residents of the United Kingdom, travelling together and at least one member of the party must be aged 18 or over.
- The Prize must be taken before 29th February 2016 but cannot be taken between the following dates: 28th March and 10th May 2015, 1st July and 31st August 2015, and 22nd December 2015 and 10th Jan 2016.
- All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within these terms and conditions. Extensions to the validity of the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by UKTV and the Prize Provider.
- Full board at the Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa includes breakfast at Café Dauban, lunch at Lo Brizan and dinner at any of the following restaurants: Portobello, Sakura, Grann Kaz, and Café Dauban. Dinner excludes Teppanyaki.
- Drinks are not included in the Prize.
- All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. Individual supplier terms & conditions apply.
- Neither UKTV nor the Prize Provider will accept responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being unavailable, withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Prize Provider will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
- Any amendments made to travel arrangements and/or bookings by the Prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- Winner(s) will be required to sign & complete a winner information and prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable the Prize Provider to book the Prize trip.
- Winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in at the hotel and provide a security deposit.
- Any necessary passports, visas and associated costs are the responsibility of and at the cost of the Prize winner.
- All taxes (including without limitation national and local taxes) in connection with any Prize and the reporting consequence of them, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the Prize. The Prize is non-transferrable. Once booked the Prize cannot be amended or altered.
- Comprehensive travel insurance is included in the Prize; however it does not cover pre-existing medical conditions and has an upper age limit of 65 years. In the event that, upon the winner applying for the cover, cover is not granted, the winner must seek adequate cover for the travelling party from another insurer. This will be the Prize winner's responsibility and proof of such insurance will be required prior to departure. A cash contribution, equivalent to the cost of the cover declined, will be made directly to the winner by the Prize Provider upon presentation of proof of the requisite cover.
- The Prize winner and its party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the Prize winner and its party (where applicable).
- Transport between the Prize winner's home and the UK departure/arrival point is the responsibility of the Prize winner unless otherwise stated in these terms and conditions.
- Prize bookings must be made through IMS, 17 Bickels Yard, 151-153 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3HA (ABTA number: Y5172).
Prize element (ii) of £1,000 cash is subject to the extra following restrictions:
- The cash will be securely delivered to the Winner 30 days prior to the departure date of element (i) of the Prize.
- The cash will be delivered as a 'cheque' made payable to the Prize winner to the home address supplied by the winner unless he/she states otherwise upon notification.
- Any amendments to delivery details made by the Prize winner after the delivery is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier. Any such charges will be the responsibility of the Winner.
- No alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, UKTV and Prize Provider reserve the right to change the Prize due to circumstances beyond their control or to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
5- SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS: All entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the date of entry and must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom. Employees of UKTV, the Prize Provider and any company associated with the Prize Draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
6- SPECIAL OFFER:
Entrants entering the Prize Draw by SMS/text may take advantage of a '3 for 2' special offer followed by a subsequent '3 for 2' special offer ("Special Offer").
Entrants who submit a Prize Draw entry by SMS/text will receive an invitation to enter the Prize Draw a second time using the same mobile phone number and informing them that if they do they will receive a third entry into the Prize Draw for free.
Entrants who send a second SMS/text entry to the Prize Draw, using the same mobile telephone number, during the Prize Draw Period will be entered into the Prize Draw a second and third time for a chance to win the Prize but will only be charged for two entries. Entrants will then receive another text message informing them they have the opportunity to enter the Prize Draw again, from the same mobile telephone number, on another '3 for 2' offer. After receiving this message entrants who then submit two further SMS/text entries to the Prize Draw during the Prize Draw Period will be entered three times, but will only be charged for two additional entries.
The answer to the Prize Draw question entrants submit on their second entry (of the '3 for 2' offer) will be submitted for the third free entry, and the answer entrants submit on their second entry (of the second '3 for 2' offer) will be submitted for the additional free entry. If a free SMS/text entry is randomly drawn as a winner, it will only be valid if two charged entries (in respect of the '3 for 2' offer) or four charged entries (in respect of the '3 for 2' offer followed by the subsequent '3 for 2' offer) have been registered as paid by the entrant and none of those entries qualified the entrant for any other free entry, taking into account the sequence in which the paid entries were received and any other free entry was awarded. Entries over the maximum number of entries, set out in paragraph 9 below, from the same originating mobile phone number will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7- WINNER SELECTION: The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received during the Prize Draw Period by a closed computer-generated system and then confirmed as correct and eligible (the "Winner"). UKTV and/or the Prize Provider shall have the final overall decision over Winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted by UKTV and/or Prize Provider via telephone within seven (7) days of the Draw Date. The Winner must claim the Prize by successfully responding to UKTV's and/or the Prize Provider's notification within twenty eight (28) days of the first notification being sent. Failure to successfully claim the Prize within the timeline stipulated may result in the Prize being forfeit and an alternate Winner being selected, who may have a shorter period of time to claim the Prize. Neither UKTV nor the Prize Provider will be liable if the Winner fails to book and/or redeem the Prize within the stipulated time periods or cannot take it for reasons beyond their control or for any other additional expenses arising out of acceptance of the Prize.
8- METHOD OF ENTRY & COST:
You can enter this Prize Draw in the following ways:
a) SMS/text - entrants should text Win to the short code advertised in the prize draw promotion broadcast.
b) Texts will be charged at the standard network rate (entrants should check this cost with their mobile network provider). Prize Draw entrants will receive a text acknowledging receipt of their entry, at this time entrants will be charged £1.50.
c) Post - entrants should submit their name and telephone number to the postal address indicated in the Prize Draw promotion broadcast.
9- ENTRY LIMITATIONS: Prize Draw entrants may only enter the Prize Draw four (4) times by SMS/text from the same mobile telephone number (excluding free entries as set out in paragraph 6 above). Any entries received from the same mobile telephone number in addition to this number will not be counted and entrants will receive a free text informing them that they have reached the maximum number of entries. Please note entrants may still be charged the standard network rate imposed by their mobile provider to enter the Prize Draw which will not be refundable. UKTV reserves the right to disqualify entrants and/or offer the prize to another winner if we believe, or have grounds to believe that an entrant has evaded any charges associated with entering the Prize Draw, or in respect of postal entries, has failed to pay and/or affix the correct postal charges.
10- PRIZE PROVIDER: IMS, 17 Bickels Yard, 151-153 Bermondsey Street, London SE1 3HA (the "Prize Provider").
11- PROMOTER: This Prize Draw is offered to you by UKTV Media Limited ("UKTV"). Our registered offices are at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP and our company registration number is 04266373. For all queries or issues with this Prize Draw please contact: 0207 412 3791 or via email at email@example.com.
12- PUBLICITY: Entry to the Prize Draw gives UKTV the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise the entrants' names and to make further use of these in printed publications, on the Internet and in any other context for the purposes of administrating this Prize Draw.
13- LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.